Where is the Power List 2009?
I saw this article in the Independent last month discussing the 2009 list of 100 names of the most Influential Black People in Britain, but there was no link to the list, no disclosure of all the names past the top 10 and just the usual racist crappy comments that come with this kind of spotlight on a pro-black initiative.
The top 10 are:
1. Baroness Scotland, Attorney General (pictured)
2. Tidjane Thiam, CEO Prudential
3. Dr Mo Ibrahim, Founder Mo Ibrahim Foundation (Number 1 last year)
4. Damon Buffini, Chairman, Permira
5. Ken Olisa, Chair, Restoration Partners, Non-executive director, Thomson Reuters and ENRC
6. Trevor Faure, Global Head of Legal, Ernst&Young
7. Claire Ighodaro, Independent director
8. Vivian Hunt, Director McKinsey and Co
9. John Sentamu, Archbishop of York
10. Tsega Gebreyes, Chair, Satya Capital
On a positive note, it’s nice to see a woman taking the top spot as Baroness Scotland is listed in the top spot. Good for her (I think!).
See my post on last year’s list here.
Quite disappointed with the comments to the independent article actually, you’d think people would just get over themselves already!